Happy Birthday Soha Ali Khan: 5 Memorable quotes by the actress that will inspire you! – Soha recently became a proud mother to a baby daughter…
It’s Saif Ali Khan’s sister Soha Ali Khan’s birthday today and it calls for a double celebration. The actress became a proud mom to her baby daughter Inaaya on the auspicious occasion of Navami, during Durgapuja.
We’re sure Soha’s hubby Kunal Kemmu and other family members are over the moon with the arrival of their little bundle of joy and would have planned something extra special for the new mommy. While there’s still time for Soha’s birthday plans to come to light, we take a look at some of the most memorable quotes given by the actress.
1) As a citizen, I think about the future of my country. I have seen every situation. I don’t think I want to join politics…you have to sacrifice a lot in politics and an actor’s life is opposite.
2) You have a private life and you are not answerable to anyone. As a politician, you are a public servant ans you are answerable to many people.
3) When you make a film, you want it to release as people have invested in it. So when it takes time, it doesn’t feel good.
4) I am one to confront and accept reality, no matter how bitter it may be. I feel it is not right to turn you face from something you don’t like.
5) Be it success or failure, I take it with equal strength and dignity. Every bitter experience teached you a lesson.
Here’s wishing Soha a very happy birthday!