#HappyBirthdayKatrinaKaif: 13 Quotes by Katrina Kaif that you can’t afford to miss! – The actress is currently in New York for International Indian Film Academy awards 2017, where Salman Khan dedicated one of his dance performances to her…
Katrina Kaif celebrates her 34th birthday today. The actress is one of those few, who have worked with all the three Khans of Bollywood and has a great fan following.
Did you know that Katrina Kaif’s real name is Katrina Turquotte? On the eve of her birthday, Kat was attending the IIFA Awards 2017 in New York. Her ex flame Salman Khan even dedicated a segment of his performance at the the award function to her.
Though, Kat is known to be a private and reserved person, whenever she chooses to open up, she surely gives us all some words of wisdom. So, on her 34th birthday, here are 5 quotes of Katrina that shouldn’t be missed by anyone:
1) On her choice of films:
– I don’t have any great detail or logic or exact point that I look for in a film. It’s just if I get a good sense from it and I feel that there is something interesting that we may be able to do with it, then I just kind of go for it.
– My choice of films has never been governed by money. That is perhaps why I don’t have a very fancy bank account. I’d rather get respect and creative satisfaction through my work than just earn money.
– At the end of the day, it is about working in a good film. It’s the films that you leave behind that matter.
2) On moral policing:
– ‘Moral police’ is my new word. I am very against the media doing moral policing, giving opinions on actor’s lives. Media should not become moral police; they should just report.
3) On her relationship with co-stars:
– I’m here to work.. not to like or dislike people. Neither am I here to win a Miss Congeniality competition. I maintain professional relations with my co-stars.
4) On growing up without her father:
– All my life, I have judged my worth by how much I have been loved by a man. It’s so with a lot of women, that their self-esteem is measured by how much they are loved by a man, their partner, their boyfriend or maybe their husband. In my case, it may be because I grew up without my father.
5) On Love and relationships:
– I think what you learn from relationships is that they are unpredictable.
– My relationship with Salman Khan is too personal to talk about. I take my work like any other regular job, and what I do in my personal life is no one’s business. I’d rather let my work do all the talking.
– Love should be all about giving and trusting.
– Every one has her own love life. Every one has a dream to get a perfect life partner. But this is not so easy in real life. In fact, one doesn’t love; it happens.
6) On living life on her own terms:
– I live my life exactly the way I want to. Nothing stops me from going out or being anywhere that I want to be. I am doing whatever I want to do. I do not live my life according to any restrictions whatsoever!
– I’m a private person. And I have a certain way in which I protect myself. I don’t openly wear my feelings.
– I’ve never made a plan for my life. I have just taken whatever opportunities have come and been very genuine with them.